[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 19A: Imitators of a certain barbarian? (CONAN COPIERS).
- 23A: Definite tip-off that Tarzan is your new baseball coach? (CHIMP AT THE BAT).
- 30A: Couple of guys? (MAX AND MITCH).
- 47A: Eating regimen that really ticks you off? (THE SLAM-FIST DIET).
- 58A: Actor's uncensored biography? (CONNERY RAW).
- 72A: Crystal's "gain weight now, ask me how" program? (BILLY TOTAL FATNESS).
- 87A: Coffee order that puts hair on your chest? (MACHO LATTE).
- 97A: KFC's basic concept? (CURBSIDE CHICKEN).
- 113A: Crossword puzzle? (MENTAL PIECE).
- 125A: Worst-ever gymnast? (MARY LOU ROTTEN).
- 132A: Movie epic that's probably more than you ever wanted to know about poi? (TARO TARO TARO).