[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Blue-eyed dog star? (PAW NEWMAN).
- 25A: 1957 Tyrone Power film about a dog that's left behind? (ABANDON SHEP).
- 34A: Film about the happiest dog in the West? (WAGGIN' MASTER).
- 38A: Popular canine character that sheds a lot? (HAIRY POTTER).
- 52A: War film starring Snoopy as a flying ace? (WHERE BEAGLES DARE).
- 63A: Dogs' favorite actress? (DROOLIA ROBERTS).
- 75A: Film whose poster slogan is "Scratch me if you can"? (LORD OF THE FLEAS).
- 86A: Dogs' second favorite actress? (MARY LOUISE BARKER).
- 101A/104A: "Scariest movie ever," according to dogs? (ATTACK OF THE / GIANT LEASHES).
- 118A: "Scariest actor ever," according to dogs? (DAVID SPAYED).
- 122A: Where the festival is held? (COLLARADO).