[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Passion for Ferris wheels and funnel cakes? (TORRID LOVE OF FAIRS).
- 40A: Bozeman native named after a "Star Wars" character? (HAN OF MONTANA).
- 66A: Mom's bearing? (AIR OF PARENT).
- 74A: Mary Poppins outburst? (HOOT OF NANNY).
- 98A: Math class curse? (HEX OF DECIMAL).
- 117A: Occasion to hang up the fangs? (RETIREMENT OF COUNT).
- 3D: Country's military organization? (CORPS OF NATION).
- 61D: Describe a trip to work? (TELL OF COMMUTE).
- 44A: Schrödinger equation symbols (PSIS).
- 48A: Grass bristle (AWN).
- 122A: Muse of poetry (ERATO).
- 12D: Literary collections (ANAS).
- 72D: New Age superstar (ENYA).