[Note: This is the syndicated L.A. Times puzzle. It does not appear in the actual newspaper, but is available for free at cruciverb.com.]
- 22A: Audible sleep aid (WHITE NOISE).
- 24A: Stadium ticket datum (GATE NUMBER).
- 43A: Hiker's snack (DATE NUT BAR).
- 46A: It's transferred from iron to pants during pressing (HEAT ENERGY).
- 67A: Barely sufficient (JUST ENOUGH).
- 69A: You, to you, at times? (WORST ENEMY).
- 83A: Warning sign (DO NOT ENTER).
- 88A: On and on (WITHOUT END).
- 112A: Agreed to a proposal (GOT ENGAGED).
- 114A: Library reminder (LATE NOTICE).
- 116D: Theme answer count, amount of letters in each, word hidden in each, and, when repeated twice, today's date (TEN).
- 66A: Miscellany (OLIO).
- 119A: Road for Tiberius (ITER).
- 11D: Actor Epps (OMAR).
- 57D: Ship that survived the Clashing Rocks (ARGO).