[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 24A: Czech composer (ANTONIN DVORAK).
- 38A: Civil rights movement activist (ANGELA DAVIS).
- 58A: TV's "Police Woman" (ANGIE DICKINSON).
- 76A: Veteran civil rights lawyer (ALAN DERSHOWITZ).
- 93A: Pulitzer-winning historian (ARIEL DURANT).
- 111A: French "Affair" figure (ALFRED DREYFUS).
- 3D: Football Hall-of-Famer (ART DONOVAN).
- 15D: "Falcon Crest" actress (ABBY DALTON).
- 70D: "Purple Noon" star (ALAIN DELON).
- 73D: Classic Hollywood character actor (ANDY DEVINE).