[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 17A: "It's gonna be a hot one," e.g.? (SUMMERY JUDGMENT).
- 22A: Hot product guide? (CONSUMMER REPORTS).
- 47A: How students with the hottest grades graduate? (SUMMER CUM LAUDE).
- 55A / 80A: Hot song from "The Wizard of Oz"? (SUMMER OVER / THE RAINBOW).
- 66A: Like the puns in this puzzle? (mostly the latter) (SUMMER GOOD SUMMER BAD).
- 89A: Taken the wrong way in a heated argument? (MISSUMMERSTOOD).
- 117A: Perfect wear for a hot day? (MEXICAN SUMMERERO).
- 122A: Hot-running navy vessel? (ATOMIC SUMMERINE).