[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Motorcycle club for women? (HARLEY'S ANGELS).
- 26A: Biker club for beer distributors? (LITERS OF THE PACK).
- 35A: Motorcycle club for dairy farmers? (CHEESY RIDERS).
- 43A: Biker club for shrinks? (CYCLE ANALYSTS).
- 60A: Motorcycle club for martial artists? (KARATE CHOPPERS).
- 69A: Biker club for Jewish guys? (This one's real — their shirts say, "This hog is kosher") (STAR OF DAVIDSON).
- 94A: Motorcycle club for astronomers? (STARRY KNIGHTS).
- 96A: Biker club for press agents? (FLACK JACKETS).
- 106A: Motorcycle club for Marilyn Monroe fans? (NORMA JEAN BIKERS).
- 120A: Club for guys who like really big bikes? (MALES ON WHALES).