[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 21A: Wine studies? (BORDEAUX EDUCATION).
- 35A: Rolling Stones' wine cellar? (GAMAY SHELTER).
- 51A: Captain & Tennille's ode to wine? (MUSCAT LOVE).
- 72A: Hall & Oates' winy expression? (SYRAH SMILE).
- 87A: Opportunity for wine? (GRENACHE TIME).
- 105A: Winy Shakespeare contemporary? (CHRISTOPHER MERLOT).
- 15D: Ministered to wine? (TREATED CHABLIS).
- 46D: Tempted with wine? (DANGLED A CLARET).