[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 16A: Tantalize in a mouth-watering way? (WET ONE'S APPETITE).
- 21A: Disagreement of biblical proportions? (PARTING OF THE WAVES).
- 37A: Sharpen the focus of? (HONE IN ON).
- 41A: Completely exposed? (BUTT-NAKED).
- 50A: Counter to one's faith? (SACRELIGIOUS).
- 59A: Yard planning that requires no grass or watering? (ZEROSCAPING).
- 73A: Indicator of the winds of change? (BELLWEATHER).
- 83A: Loosely interested? (LAXADAISICAL).
- 92A: Formerly gung-ho sort who leaves the country? (EXPATRIOT).
- 94A: Agreeing words from one in attendance? (HERE HERE).
- 115A: Strange places where even hired boats never go? (UNCHARTERED WATERS).
- 120A: No easy matter, especially if there's asphalt? (A TOUGH ROAD TO HOE).