[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 24A: Peruvian bible story? (INCA AND ABEL).
- 47A: Peter the Great entertainer? (PERFORMING TSAR).
- 62A: Communicates in Navajo? (SPEAKS THE MESA LANGUAGE).
- 82A: Mortgage service for sailors? (SAINT ELMO'S REFI).
- 106A: Subdue a science? (TAME PHYSICS).
- 3D: Gateway for the triumphant? (TADA ENTRY).
- 14D: Tibetan daytime drama? (LHASA SOAP).
- 73D: New Zealand reference site? (KIWIPEDIA).
- 78D: Really big programs? (MEGA SHOWS).