[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 20A: What Dad the CEO occupies? (POSITION OF POWER).
- 24A: What Dad the investor is after? (PIECE OF PROPERTY).
- 41A: What Dad the artist uses? (PLASTER OF PARIS).
- 48A: Words from Dad the game show host? (PASS OR PLAY).
- 60A: Issue for Dad the professor? (PUBLISH OR PERISH).
- 72A: Window sign for Dad the dry cleaner? (PLANT ON PREMISES).
- 82A: Purchase by Dad the art teacher? (POT OF PASTE).
- 89A: Concern of Dad the cashier? (PAPER OR PLASTIC).
- 108A: Job for Dad the doctor? (POST-OP PROCEDURE).
- 116A: Father's Day reminder? (PICK OUT PRESENTS).