[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Shakespeare play about myopia? (THE SQUINTER'S TALE).
- 38A: Compulsion to waste stuff? (SQUANDER LUST).
- 54A: Internal storm? (HEART SQUALL).
- 75A: Crash pad in Cambodia? (ANGKOR SQUAT).
- 89A: Treasury Department staff? (SQUAD OF MONEY).
- 107A: Wrecking yard prop? (SQUASHING MACHINE).
- 16D: Robotic escort? (ELECTRICAL SQUIRE).
- 37D: Result of botched joint surgery? (SQUEAK IN THE KNEES).