[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Your florist? (PHIL O'DENDRON).
- 31A: Your lawn guy? (DAN DELION)
- 56A: Your Spanish tour guide? (PAM PLONA).
- 59A: Your old car dealer? (STU DEBAKER).
- 69A: Your eggman? (AL BUMEN).
- 83A: Your car-finisher? (SIMON IZING).
- 85A: Your Italian waiter? (CAL AMARI).
- 106A: Your music teacher? (SOL FEGGIO).
- 118A: Conventional type? (DEL EGATE).
- 120A: Your neighbor who won't let you borrow anything? (NORA LENDERBE).
- 17D: Your uncle, the recluse? (STAN DALONE).
- 74D: Your food inspector? (SAL MONELLA).