[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 15A: What two weeks of "Soy-Boy Doggie Yummies" resulted in? (THE BOXER REBELLION).
- 19A: Answer to the question, "Which part of your sinuses hurts the most"? (THE NORTHWEST PASSAGE).
- 38A: Crater Lake, to the locals? (THE GREAT DEPRESSION).
- 59A: Plagiarizing of one of Irving's melodies? (THE BERLIN AIRLIFT).
- 68A: Store that's right next to Sofa King? (THE OTTOMAN EMPIRE).
- 85A: "Carmen, you have the right to wear fruit on your head ..." (THE MIRANDA DECISION).
- 112A: Huge display of dishes? (THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA).
- 116A: "There's no such thing as a dress that's too small" (THE MONROE DOCTRINE).