[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Puck, perhaps? (KITCHEN NOTABLE).
- 34A: Rookie fleet head? (NOVICE ADMIRAL).
- 54A: Prize-winning song? (NOBEL CANTO).
- 74A: Wanderers' wherewithal? (NOMAD MONEY).
- 92A: Bamboozler who rules? (KING OF SNOWING).
- 109A: Pick up wine on the way? (MAKE A PINOT STOP).
- 15D: Where golfer Lee serves sundaes? (TREVINO FOUNTAIN).
- 40D: Cheers for singer Jones? (NORAH NORAH NORAH).