[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see the write-up of today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Posse, for one (SEARCH PARTY).
- 33A: Speedy craft (RACING SHELL).
- 55A: Feedback provider (SOUNDING BOARD).
- 81A: Queen's attendant (LADY-IN-WAITING).
- 104A: Hits where it hurts (STRIKES HOME).
- 118A: Oahu landmark (DIAMOND HEAD).
- 3D: Destination of song (SCARBOROUGH FAIR).
- 44D: Counterparts (OPPOSITE NUMBERS).