5.01.2011

05.01 Sun (calendar)

S U N D A Y
May 1, 2011
Merl Reagle


[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]

I don't always get to the Sunday calendar puzzle early in the day and sometimes I don't get to it at all. If I do, I'll update this space. If you don't see the grid and answers here but you want to talk about the puzzle, you can visit Diary of a Crossword Fiend where the puzzle will be listed as "Merl Reagle's syndicated/Philadelphia Inquirer puzzle."

3 comments:

Orange said...

Direct link to the Reagle part of Crossword FIend's Sunday blog post: http://www.crosswordfiend.com/blog/2011/04/30/sunday-5111/#mr

Thanks, PG.

For the record, I was massively "meh" on this puzzle. A dozen movie titles and I've only heard of ONE of them? And zero fun wordplay in the theme? Meh.

Orange said...

What? Blogger still hasn't figured out how to make a link into a link without making me use HTML? http://www.crosswordfiend.com/blog/2011/04/30/sunday-5111/#mr

JTH said...

How about some movies made after 1971. Not all of us have been seeing movies for 40 years, especially these in the puzzle. Definitely not classics, but then neither is TCM.
Is "meh" becoming a word or just a slangy feeling?