[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Publicity photo from the film "Tombstone"? (WYATT ON THE SET).
- 31A: Basket? (THE WICKER PICKER UPPER).
- 50A/82A: One way to describe a home run derby? (HERE A WHACK THERE A WHACK / EVERYWHERE A WHACK WHACK).
- 65A: Warning on a Tim the Tool Man drill? (SOME ASSEMBLY REWIRED).
- 97A: Reacting to your first jog in 10 years? (FEELING A LITTLE WHEEZY).
- 112A: What they called Shakespeare after that really bad haircut? (PORCUPINE WILL).