[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 23A: Result of getting too close to a happy baby? (BURBLE BATH).
- 33A: Stopping temporarily, baby-style? (CRAWL WAITING).
- 53A: Brand of teething ring sold only in Los Angeles? (VALLEY GURGLE).
- 67A: Famous actor as a baby? (BURP LANCASTER).
- 86A: Hurry, baby-style? (GO FULL TODDLE).
- 102A: Result of some digit-sucking? (DROOL OF THUMB).
- 117A: Maternity ward? (THE WET WING).
- 3D: "This baby needs a rest," for example? (NAP DECISION).
- 71D: What a baby does if it doesn't succeed? (CRY CRY AGAIN).