[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see the write-up of today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 28A: Body in a Jean Rhys title (SARGASSO SEA).
- 55A: George Bailey does it for Mary Hatch (LASSOS THE MOON).
- 65A: Nietzsche tome (ALSO SPRACH ZARATHUSTRA).
- 78A: Kipling collection (JUST SO STORIES).
- 106A: Wisconsin pageant title (MISS OSH KOSH).
- 19D: Famous pre-cubism phase (PICASSO'S ROSE PERIOD).
- 26D: Some geometry basics (ISOSCELES TRIANGLES).