Theme: "Centered" (or "C Entered") — Each theme answer is a familiar phrases with a C entered in it creating a new wacky phrase which is clued "?"-style.
- 22A: Split at night? (CLEAVE IN THE DARK).
- 33A: Fido's lounger? (CHAIR OF THE DOG).
- 53A: Antique fastener? (TIFFANY CLAMP).
- 77A: Thrilling sensations in the woods? (FOREST CHILLS).
- 92A: Goal of a radio host's rivals? (CRUSH LIMBAUGH).
- 111A: Declaration of the intolerant? (I'M CLOSING MY MIND).
- 16D: Whence art objects? (FROM THE CRAFTERS).
- 42D: Flexible shipping container? (ADJUSTABLE CRATE).