[Note: This is the puzzle that appears in the Sunday L.A. Times newspaper. If you don't get the paper, you can find the puzzle here. Scroll down to see today's syndicated puzzle.]
- 22A: Romantic German-French eatery? (STOLLEN QUICHES).
- 27A: Uptown Japanese-German eatery? (HAIBRAU).
- 35A: Jewish-Italian eatery? (MATZORELLA).
- 47A: Spanish-Indian eatery with unusual artwork? (SALVADOR DELHI).
- 56A: Czech-Middle Eastern sports eatery? (IVAN LENTILS).
- 72A: Pennsylvania-Louisiana eatery? (PHILLY GUMBO).
- 79A: American-Chinese eatery? (YANKEE NOODLES).
- 95A: Japanese-Cuban eatery? (HAIKURUMBA).
- 102A: Japanese-Italian eatery? (EEL DUCE).
- 110A: Italian-English eatery for kids? (AMARETTO TEAPOT).